Saturday 15 February 2014

Slouchy wide leg pants

 
 Currently making waves in the catwalks. It's a definite yay for me, seemingly they are going to stick around for a very long time. I first owned a slouchy pants back in 2006. It  was a lovely grey silk pant which I used to pair with a gold tank top & high heels. It was then that I fell in love with slouchy pants. If there is any reason for me to buy slouchy pants it's simply because they are comfortable and they are just to gorgeous to pass.  Most people who are used to tight pants can find them intimidating- understandably so as we have be come accustomed to tight fitting clothes  & equating them to femininity. How you wear your slouchy pants will depend on your silhouette. They can be very difficult to pull off more especially pleated ones but once one get it right it looks effortless. You can pair your pants with tight fitting shirt/blouse, crop top or t-shirt. Wearing them with blazers also yields a nice ensemble. I peeped in some stores & on the runways, please take a look at photos below. Would you wear one or have you tried one? What's your take on them?
Add caption





Pants by Valentino (source: Grazia online), Gold Shoes at Guess stores.














Below left, Lookalike pants a Mango, Shoe at Zoom, cream top at Topshop, shaped shoulder bag at Zara.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooo me ��