Monday 17 February 2014

Enjoying last of Summer days

The past weekend was a reminder that we are still in the silly Summer. The weather was perfect. It was a beautiful hot weekend even the temperature peaked at 40 degrees celsius. I'm one of those people who are not bothered by heat, so to me its a "bring it on ". To make most of such a lovely day my people  decided   to go for sundowners at the beach. Nice thing about our Summer is that the sun is still up at 6 o'clock. Even though we left at 6:30 we still got there in time to watch the sunset.  I wore my brown Lu by Lolita shorts paired  with a denim shirts and an Urban cream hat.
We got there as the sun was setting. It was such a lovely evening, you could feel the sea cooling off the warm breeze that was still there. Each time a hot breeze passed a cool breeze would follow. Had our drinks & then we went down to the beach. We had an amazing time. Perfect time to go to the beach on such a hot day.
 
We just sat there and gazed at the beach-talking about priceless moments. Nice thing about Blouberg is that, it offers beautiful views of Cape Town like Table Mountain. I also love to watch surfers while they are busy surfing and you are more likely to find them in that side of the city.


my OOTD










No comments: