Sunday 9 February 2014

Drinks with friends

I love all things beautiful. I love time to chill and I love time to play. Yesterday  I met friends for a brunch in a beautiful cozy Durbanville wine estate.  The venue offered spectacular views of the Cape's wineland. The weather was perfect, great for wine tasting, great for picnic and great for those who wanted to chill in the restaurant for lunch. Having no idea what to wear I decide to wear an a line dress, with a flat shoe. Idea was to feel all girly and be comfortable. I complimented my dress with a shaped Hermes black bag. As a wise lady said "spend life with who makes you happy not who you have to impress". Indeed I had an amazing time with the ladies. A great way of ending my Saturday. I managed to take couple of photos.


Susan, myself, Rosie & Sandy




No comments: