Wednesday 24 February 2016

A new year filled with so much hope

We can only hope. I start this year with so much hope in my heart. Faith is the only thing that keeps us going. With so much hard work and hassling something's got to happen. I trust that everyone is starting this new year with hope. In the previous year I have learnt that taking it easy is important. Me time is crucial. Yeah! I got to understand  the importance of this after two kids. So what do I do with my me time. It turned out that my me time is expensive. Unlike some people whose "me time" is sleeping, my me time is shopping and window shopping. That heals my souls and repair my broken spirit. I become alive again. Clothes, seeing people in their creations, so artistic that revives my well being. So with my "me time" I do what I know best I hit the malls. I become a happy me. Let's shop and be merry. Please try it as well, it really works.Happy shopping :-) 
  

Shoe at Errol Arendse
Skirt at  Woolworths
T-shirt at Fashion Express

No comments: