Wednesday 15 January 2014

Inspiration of the day: Little black dress


Classic black dress... Who does not like the little black dress!?
 Look good on any silhouette, black dress is a hot item in any lady's wardrobe. It's a piece of clothing worth owning. I have all sorts of fashion craziness in my wardrobe and some I have to change season after season but my black dresses have been there for years and I never get tired of them. You can get a good quality black dress for as cheap as R200.  I have ensemble a black dress outfit and can cost less than a thousand and five bucks. See below.
.






Dress & neck piece at Foschini, shoes at Aldo, wrist piece and aviators at Woolworths and a vintage Chanel bag to compliment can be found online stores such as e-bay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the combination of this outfit. I am crazy about black dresses and always have to stop myself not to purchase one! Thank you for providing us with the names of the stores, where we could get these items.

Onele_M said...

I'm also a huge fan of black dresses.