Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014 Focus areas


Inspiratiom -taking CliqCliq movement into greater heights
This year I choose to call my new year's resolution  focus areas (as my manager would put it)  because  I'd break my new years resolution before the 31st January anyway. 2013 has been a great year, I got to understand myself better, discovered myself, things I want & things that I like.  Tried new things which some worked out & those that did nt work out I'm planning to add them on my focus areas in 2014. Hopefully this time around I will  eventually get around to do them. The time I spend with my family is on top of the list, taking the cliq cliq movement brand to new greater heights is also high up in the list. Helping those in need around me & nourishing my spiritual side also made it to the list.  Continuing to discover myself & trying new things such as new language ( hopefully Swahili) & new cultures. Embracing my fashionista spirit & nourishing it. Now lets see how far I get with my focus areas, I have them written down in my diary as well as my heart. New horizon, new leaf , new beginnings, hopefully 2014 will be as good as 2013 and better

.
Reflecting back in 2013

No comments: