Monday 3 February 2014

February: A month of love



 
 
Inspiration Ensemble
Not only this month  is the only month with less than 30 days, its also the only month where love is celebrated. As grown as I am, Valentine's day still excites me. There I have said it with out any shame, I love it and I am a die hard fan. I love the extra effort our boyfriends, fathers, brothers & husbands put.  I am a sucker for love and everything that comes with it. This year I'm planning to make it a memorable one. I have planned  my outfit for the day already. Hopefully I'll  get to post the details on how I spend my Valentines day so that I can share the glimpse of my outfit.  I have made an inspiration ensemble for the Valentine's day. Hopefully you'll be inspired as much as I have been. If you need any help for your Valentine' days outfit shopping anywhere around South Africa, please e-mail me on cliqcliqmovement@mweb.co.za . I'd  gladly help.


Inpiration Ensemble



 


No comments: