Tuesday 11 February 2014

Metallic Fashion

They have been trending for a while. One thing I love about metallics when they are worn properly they give a sophisticated look. I have been crushing on them for a while. It's crazy because when metallics came out I was never a  fan. I'm glad I have given in and finally came to my senses.  Currently I don't own any piece of metallic clothing but I'm planning to own one very soon. I'm actually angry at myself for not embracing such beauty from the get go. I need  metallic leggings, metallic bomber jacket or a metallic sneaker-Nike to be precise. I want to go big, shinny and sparkle. I have been  shopping around for them  & thanks to a friend who told me about Milq& Honey clothing range.  Milq & Honey is a store  based in Cape Town owned by two sisters. I fell in love with their metallic range.  It's beautiful. So I have decided that next item in my shopping cart is anything metallic. I deserve one.
Metallic Ensemble
Blake Lively in a metallic Jacket (Source:Internet)

No comments: