Thursday 14 November 2013

10 things I would tell my younger self

1. Life is a long journey , always be prepared
2. Don't hold grudges
3. Anything is possible in life, you can be who ever & whatever you want to be.
4. As you grow older you will realize the importance of your family& that friends may not always be there but  your family will always be there
5. Do not be afraid to fail as in every failure there is a lesson
6. Trust in God, have faith and believe .
7. There is always going to be someone better than you
8. People treat you the way you want them to treat you
9. Hearts get broken but do not ever let that stand in your way of love, always give your all in every relationship & love as if you have never loved before. You will be surprised!
10. Wisdom comes with age , listen to your mother

Well since I can't tell these to my younger self, I guess I will tell them to my daughter .

No comments: