Friday 28 March 2014

Friday Good News


Mari and Me is introducing Mini Mari and Me. The launch was yesterday at their Seapoint store. "A limited range of unique pieces for young girls aged 2-6 years with a true Mari and Me feel" as they put it. So, if you have a daughter or a niece be sure to check out their new Mini Mari and Me stock.


Source :Mari and Me website


Other news that got me so excited -Dineo Ranaka is teaming up with Legit . She is the new ambassador of Legit. I love her and I think her style is fresh and original. I'm looking forward to see her range in store, she is a talented young woman. Last but not least, my favorite store ever MeMeMe is currently  having a fantastic easter sale with items from 10-50%.  You would n't want to miss that. Check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MeMeMe.South.Africa.
A wonderful weekend to all and hopefully you are as excited as me.

No comments: